Welcome To The Recipe Pot!

Are you tired of making the same dinners, over & over? I am!! The purpose of this blog is to share the great recipes I find & help add some new recipes to your pot!! Enjoy!!

(**Disclaimer - All recipes labeled "Gluten-Free" (or GF) are assuming that any questionable ingredients are, in fact, gluten-free!!)

Monday, May 26, 2008

Awesome Apricot Chicken

*Submitted by Tasha *

* 8 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
* 1 (8 oz.) bottle Russian dressing
* 1 c. apricot jam
* 1 pkg. dry onion soup mix

Place chicken in greased 9x13" baking pan. Combine the dressing, jam, and onion soup mix and pour over the chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 1 hour.

2 comments:

Kara said...

mmmm...this sounds good! Have you made any of these recipes? Which one should I try out?? There are so many to choose from! I'll have to find one of my fav's...

hansen family said...

Hi Kara, I totally LOVE this recipe!!! It's super easy and there is like 5-10 min. prep time. All you do is mix all the liquids and soup mix together then pour it over the chicken. You can cook it in a crock pot or the oven. It's no muss--no fuss!!!! I suggest trying this recipe first. ------It's great over rice =)-----ENJOY!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...