Welcome To The Recipe Pot!

Are you tired of making the same dinners, over & over? I am!! The purpose of this blog is to share the great recipes I find & help add some new recipes to your pot!! Enjoy!!

(**Disclaimer - All recipes labeled "Gluten-Free" (or GF) are assuming that any questionable ingredients are, in fact, gluten-free!!)

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gluten-Free. . . and GOOD???

Ok, so I don't usually make small talk, but figured I should on this one!! :) I've been GF (Gluten-Free) for about 8 months - - not as long as most, but long enough!! I am OBSESSED with sweets, and was a little bummed by what is out there (or I should say, what's NOT out there), so I began experimenting on my own!! I don't like all those "weird" ingredients in most GF recipes (and definitely don't like the prices - some are quite costly!!), however, I've discovered that if you simply keep the same "normal" ingredients & only change the gluten-containing ingredients . . . you can make some tasty treats!! :) I love the GF flour mixtures I use (#1 & #2) - I came across them in a recipe, but didn't have what it called for, so I tweaked it & made it my own!! :) The GF pancake & GF chocolate chip recipes are some of my favorites & I make them often!! Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!! Gluten-free does not have to be taste-free!!! ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...