* 15 white frozen Rhodes rolls (thawed)
* 1 c. of Mexican blend shredded cheese
* 1 c. cooked chicken (diced or shredded)
* 1 can of enchilada sauce
* 1 jar of your favorite salsa
* 1/4 c. Mexican shredded cheese for sprinkling
Thaw rolls until they are no longer frozen (don't let rolls rise, only thaw them). Heat oven to 350 and spray with non-stick spray. Flatten out rolls and add a spoonful of salsa, a spoonful of
enchilada sauce, 2 Tbl. of cooked chicken, and about 1
Tbl. of cheese. Fold dough closed and pinch to secure food inside.
Place Puffs in a line on the sprayed cookie sheet; cover each
puff with the rest of the enchilada sauce. Add more cheese on top of puffs if desired.
Bake 15 - 20 min, or until the puffs are browned on top.
Serve with sour cream and salsa.